The Milwaukee Chophouse CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that uses industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our restaurant. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Milwaukee Chophouse CleanCare Pledge. The Milwaukee Chophouse CleanCare Pledge includes four main initiatives: increased sanitization, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between guests and associates.
What You Can Expect Throughout Milwaukee Chophouse
- Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find our associates wearing personal protective equipment.
- Milwaukee Chophouse requires unvaccinated guests to wear a mask while in the common areas of the hotel to help protect the health of your fellow guests and our associates. Starting June 1, 2021, for fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional.
- You are encouraged to maintain a comfortable distance from Milwaukee Chophouse associates and other guests.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- We will offer digital menus accessible through smartphones and single-use disposable menus when needed.
What to Expect During Your Stay
- As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, the valet will not be available at this time. Please enter our parking garage on 5th Street for self-parking. We are happy to validate your parking.
- Chophouse is unable to offer curbside pickup at this time.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Milwaukee Chophouse has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Milwaukee Chophouse you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. Please follow all posted instructions and directions from our hotel associates to help minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.